About Dear Monty
Knowledge Is Power – Applied.
When preparing to buy or sell a home, here are three unique tools to get the best advice, when you need it and at no cost to you:
1. You pick the best of 3 agents Monty pre-screens for your situation.
2. You ask pressing questions on the website to quickly receive the best answers.
3. You search website articles to learn successful real estate strategies.
Readers gain a business advantage by engaging DearMonty.com for unbiased real estate expertise, to save valuable time and take advantage of Dear Monty’s experience identifying, interviewing and selecting real estate professionals. Since 1985 Monty has engaged thousands of real estate professionals utilizing experience and common sense to get the best results.
It is exciting when you know what to do, and you know you know what to do. Discovering new tools is fun and empowering. DearMonty helps you attain this level of knowledge so you can proceed with confidence.
Below are a few of the projects that allow Monty to dole out real estate advice you get nowhere else:
- Dear Monty publishes a syndicated no-nonsense real estate advice column that runs weekly in over 300 newspapers throughout the United States. The columns feature answers to newspaper reader’s most pressing questions to provide timely information to real estate consumers throughout the United States.
- As the CEO of Corporate Relocation Services (CRS) from 1985 to 2010, led a team of people to provide real estate consulting services to corporations and their employees who relocated throughout the United States. This service helped companies and their employees fulfill business purposes. The CRS team worked with thousands of employees, real estate agents, appraisers, mortgage lenders, inspectors and specialty contractors throughout the United States.
- Founded an innovative real estate company that deployed a new business model for real estate brokerage services that significantly improved the customer experience. This model utilized salaried specialists, which is the way most other businesses in other industries deliver their products and services to the market. Sold to employees in 2005, this company continues to provide residential real estate services today.
- As a consultant to Electronic Realty Associates (ERA) in the mid eighties, developed a program called the Seller Security Plan. This program was developed for consumers looking to buy, but had a home to sell first. it eliminated the chance of owning two homes. The program guaranteed the sale of the “old” home to allow the customer to buy the new home. ERA brokers and agents nationwide continue to provide this service today.
A Note From Our Founder
People have been asking me for real estate advice for years. If you are in the early stages of buying or selling a home, even if you are just considering it, I enjoy sharing what I have learned. I want to help make your real estate experience a positive one. Here, is how.
DearMonty.com is full of fresh, solid content about the best way to buy or sell a home. Read what interests you. Take your time – a week, a month or even a year.
Discover key actions to take, and when to take them. Learn which questions to ask, and when to ask them. Learn quickly how to think about valuing a home and how to use that information to secure the right home for the right price. Discover how to find the right agent. Learn how to best utilize the services of an agent. Understand what to expect from your agent. Learn how to avoid real estates many expensive and frustrating potholes, and much more.
So, come in and look around. Best yet, if you read the articles and they create more questions, just ask me.